Let’s have a better year with the Happier Place 2021 Nature Photography Calendar full of uplifting photos, inspiring words, and dates to celebrate.
The 2021 Happier Place Nature Calendar will take you to a different place in nature every month and remind you of all your important dates to remember and honor. The monthly wall calendar features 13 nature photos taken by Luci Westphal.
This year’s Happier Place wall calendar features images from Poudre Canyon, the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Fort Collins, and the Cache la Poudre River in Colorado, from the Everglades National Park, Honeymoon Island, and Key West in Florida, from the Chattahoochee National Forest and Minnehaha Falls in Georgia, Double Arch in Arches National Park in Utah, wild flax in Germany, and a cove along the Algarve coast in Portugal.
The monthly calendar pages mark federal holidays in the USA, major religious days, international fun days, and quite a few of the bigger international UN days. Of course, there is plenty of room for you to write in your own events and notes.
Each photo and calendar page measures 8.5 x 11 inches. This makes the calendar 17 x 11 inches tall when unfolded.
Read more about the calendar on our blog: So ready for a happier year: 2021 Happier Place Calendar
Features and Specifications:
- 12 months: January 2021 – December 2021
- Photo page size: 8.5 x 11 in (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Calendar page size: 8.5 x 11 in (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Unfolded size: 17 x 11 in (43.2 x 27.9 cm)
- Black wire-o binding
- American federal holidays
- International fun days (e.g., St. Patrick’s Day, Pi Day)
- Selection of UN days (e.g., Earth Day, International Day of Happiness)
- Religious holidays (e.g., Christmas, Hanukkah, Holi)