The 16 oz. Happier Place Enamel Metal Mug is the ultimate cup for your outdoor fun times. Light-weight, sturdy, and perfectly-sized. Also: starry sky speckles! Naturally, every single mug is unique – no speckle is the same.
Just picture yourself outdoors, holding a mug of your favorite warm beverage (Hot Toddy, anyone?)… As the steam rises from your beverage across your view of the Great Outdoors and your hands slowly warm on the smooth enamel, you glance down and are reminded: I’m in my happier place. Ahhh. Now sip. Mmmm.
It’s made from light-weight, yet sturdy, single-wall stainless steel. So it doesn’t add much weight to your bag, and it won’t break even if you have it dangling off a carabiner. The enamel coating (baked-on glaze) protects the metal from corrosion and gives it shine, color, and a smooth finish.
Holding 16 fl. oz. (470 ml), the Happier Place Enamel Metal Mug is an ideal medium size for hot cocoa, coffee, tea – or a nice hot soup.
The “I’m in my happier place.” Enamel Metal Mug features the slogan that encourages you to declare your happier place, seek it out and savor it. Find out how this makes people happier: The Importance of Having a Happier Place of Your Own
Don’t mix this up with the much cheaper pretend-metal-only ceramic mugs – that often have a shape and paint job that evokes the classic enamel metal mug. They’re not. They’re ceramic. They’re heavier and they’ll break easily and aren’t intended for outdoor adventures.
Want to know even more, check out this post from our workshop: Cozy up with the “I’m in my happier place.” Enamel Mug
Features and Specifications:
- Volume: 16 fl. oz. / 2 cups / 470 ml
- Height: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Opening diameter: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Width with handle: 4.75 inches (12 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173 g)
- Color: Black with white specks
- Text: I’m in my happier place.
- Rolled rim for smooth sipping
- Stainless steel with a classic enamel-look finish
- Designed on Indian Rocks Beach in Florida, USA
- Printed indoors in Pennsylvania, USA
- Before first use: wash with warm water and soap.
- Dishwasher not recommended because it may dull the shine.
- Don’t microwave.
- If dropped on a hard surface, enamel may chip.
IMPORTANT: Again, do NOT put this mug in the microwave. It’s metal. You should never microwave metal.