Because the Take A Break T-shirt is light in color and material, it’s perfect for activities in the sunshine. The super soft 100% ring-spun combed cotton feels good on the skin and moves with you.
The light warm grey of the Take A Break T-shirt goes pretty much with any color. It will appear either slightly more grey, more olive or more tan – depending on what you pair it with.
The featured text is one of the Happier Place core principles: Take a break. Go outside. Have fun. It’s a reminder for you (and the people around you) to take a break from whatever you’re doing and have a bit of outdoor fun, which will make you happier, healthier and more energized.
Read more about the meaning behind the happier-making slogan: Get Happier in 3 Simple Steps: Take a Break. Go Outside. Have Fun.
The shirt itself was made by Next Level – a company that has made social responsibility and the environment a priority. Among many other aspects, they ensure all their garments are made sweat shop free, child labor free, and while following all environmental laws and regulations.
Features and Specifications:
- T-shirt material: 100% combed ring-spun cotton (fine jersey)
- Color: white text on warm grey
- Text: Take a break. Go outside. Have fun.
- Other decorations: Happier Place text logo and icon
- Tear-away label
- T-shirt made by Next Level
- Designed in Ft. Collins, Colorado (USA)
- Printed in Clearwater, Florida (USA)
The following measurements were taken on the shirt while it’s lying flat. To find your perfect fit: measure your favorite t-shirt while it’s lying flat.
Length = highest point of the shoulder to bottom hem.
Width = across the chest, 1 inch below arm opening.
- Small – Length: 28 in (71.12 cm) – Width: 19 in (48.26 cm)
- Medium – Length: 29 in (73.66 cm) – Width: 20.5 in (52.07 cm)
- Large – Length: 30 in (76.2 cm) – Width: 22 in (55.88 cm)
- Extra Large – Length: 31 in (78.74 cm) – Width: 24 in (60.96 cm)
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Machine dry low (but air-dry recommended)
- Don’t iron decoration
Find out more about the T-Shirt in our Workshop post: Have More Fun in the “Take a break. Go outside. Have fun.” T-Shirt