The 2021 Happier Place Nature Photography Calendar is available now! The Happier Place 2020 Nature Photography Calendar features nature photos and inspiring words to encourage you every month.
Each month takes you to a different place in nature. Some are in the so-called “Great Outdoors”. Others are in the middle of a big city. Some photos give you a chance to closely observe an animal or a plant. Other images are so vast, they’ll let your mind travel through the distant landscape.
All photos were taken by Luci Westphal in Utah (Canyonlands), Alaska (Kenai Peninsula), Colorado (Fort Collins, Prospect Ponds, Lory State Park), North Carolina (view from Blue Ridge Parkway), Florida (Honeymoon Island, Sand Key), New York (Brooklyn Bridge Park and Manhattan skyline, Prospect Park), and Germany (Tiergarten in Berlin).
The monthly calendar pages mark federal holidays in the USA, major religious days, international fun days, and quite a few of the bigger international UN days. Of course, there is plenty of room for you to write in your own events and notes.
Happier Tip: Use the 2020 Nature Photography Calendar as a get-happier tool in this Know-How post: A Happier Year with a Fun-Was-Had Calendar (vs. a To-Do List)
Each photo and calendar page measures 8.5 x 11 inches. This makes the calendar 17 x 11 inches large when unfolded, with a black wire loop in the middle.
In case you’re wondering: the cover photo features a limpkin, also called crying bird, squawking up a storm in Paynes Prairie, Florida.
Features and Specifications:
- 12 months: January 2020 – December 2020
- Photo page size: 8.5 x 11 in (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Calendar page size: 8.5 x 11 in (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Unfolded size: 17 x 11 in (43.2 x 27.9 cm)
- Black wire loop
- American federal holidays
- International fun days (e.g., St. Patrick’s Day, Pi Day)
- Selection of UN days (e.g., Earth Day, International Day of Happiness)
- Religious holidays (e.g., Christmas, Hanukkah, Holi)