Finally available online and internationally: our new Happier Place long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirts. Hand-printed and 100% soft, lightweight cotton. Sustainable, sweatshop-free, and perfect for feeling great in your happier place.
With the popularity of our original shirts and tank top, we have expanded our line over the last year. So far they had only been available at our face-to-face pop-up shops around Florida. But now finally, all our new Happier Place shirts are available online – until they sell out.
Yes, some sizes are currently already sold out. We may print more of those later in the summer.
All of our new shirts are hand screen-printed in our neighborhood at Craft Tee. Thank you Emmett and Sean.
We’ve done a lot of research to find the ideal Happier Place t-shirt to carry our happier-making slogans; a shirt that feels good on your skin and one you can feel good about. It should also fit nicely on bodies that may not be model size 0.
When we think of the perfect shirt, we think: light-weight soft cotton without any polyester (micro plastics!) made in a sustainable, eco-friendly way by adults who work in a humane environment and get paid fair wages.
For our new unisex shirts, we found those kind of ideal shirts made by LA-based Bella + Canvas.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 4.2 oz
- 100% sweatshop free and Platinum WRAP-certified (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production)
- eco-friendly (production focused on water use reduction, energy reduction and virtually zero waste)
- US components dyed and cut in Los Angeles, assembled in Nicaragua
New in our series of short-sleeve shirts made by Bella + Canvas: “Let’s make the world a happier place.” (deep teal shirt) and “Less inside. More outside.” (black shirt) and the updated version of our “Take a break. Go outside. Have fun.” (warm grey shirt).
Our first long-sleeve shirts made by Bella + Canvas: “Do more of what makes you happier.” (city green shirt) and “Take a break. Go outside. Have fun.” (black shirt). Both shirts come originally with cuffed sleeves, which we are taking off. If you prefer to keep the cuffs, let us know.
For our standard women’s shirt, we found the perfect fit with Gildan (Anvil)
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton, pre-shrunk, 4.3 oz
- manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
- Gildan’s Community Investment Program supports education, the environment, humanitarian aid and active living in the communities where they do business
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified (has been tested for harmful substances and article is harmless for human health)
First in our series of semi-fitted, standard women’s shirts: “Be kind. Be brave. Be happier.” (dark green shirt)
For our re-imagined flowy, scoop-neck women’s shirt, we found the right shirt at LAT (Live And Tell) Apparel
- 100% combed ring-spun fine jersey cotton, 4.5 oz
- ethically produced by LAT (Live And Tell) Apparel in India WARP-certified; no sweatshop and no child labor
- eco-friendly; incl. 100% wind-powered factory in India, which provides extra electricity to the community
We’re excited to now offer our most popular shirt not just in grey, but also in black! Click through image to select color and size of the “Do more of what makes you happier.” scoop neck shirt (grey or black).
All of our shirts have the happier.place text logo on the back – and our “compass without a needle because you can be happier wherever you are” logo on the left sleeve.
Let’s Inspire Each Other
Do you have a favorite among the new shirts? Which of our slogans speaks to you the most? Any other thoughts, questions or comment?
Please leave a comment below – inspired by these questions or whatever you’d like to share…