We are so proud to finally offer a genuine Richardson cap. Richardson is a family-owned Oregon headwear company that’s been around for over 50 years.
Of course, for our first Happier Place / Richardson collaboration, we weren’t just going to go for just “any hat”… we now carry the Happier Place Richardson Troutdale Corduroy Trucker Hat! Or shall we say Troutdale Corduroy Hiker Hat?
Troutdale, a small town on the outskirts of Portland, is known as the Gateway to the Gorge by hikers and other adventurers ready to take a break, go outside, and have fun. Also, there must be some trout to catch in that river. With the Happier Place Corduroy Troutdale Hat you can take that explorer feeling anywhere you roam.
We’re currently offering the Happier Place Troutdale Corduroy Hat by Richardson in two different color combinations: black corduroy with charcoal grey mesh back + light grey corduroy with black mesh back.
Features and Specifications:
- Front panel and visor: Cotton Corduroy
- Back: Poly Mesh
- Liner: lightweight cotton fabric
- Sweatband: Cotton
- Visor: Pre-curved
- Shape: Lightly structured, five-panel, low-profile
- Closure: adjustable snapback
- Patch: woven Happier Place logo
- Bonus Detail: thin bolo cord
- Size: OSFM (one size fits most) – hat size 6 5/8 – 7 3/4
- Made by: Richardson